World Taekwondo Federation News. WTF Global Membership Expands to 200, 8th largest among IFs 2011 July 28 [Available from: http://www.wtf.org/bbs/bbs.php?bbsno=5676&bbs_code=10001&bbs_cate=&bbsnum=386&page=3&search=&keyword=&symode=view&PHPSESSID=21ffc352f4da7e9715e29bcb7ab23d3c.
2. Kukkiwon. World Taekwondo Headquarters 2008 [Available from: http://www.kukkiwon.co.kr.
3. WTF. The Rise and Rise of a Taekwondo Power [Available from: http://www.worldtaekwondofederation.net/the-rise-and-rise-of-a-taekwondo-power/.
4. WTF. RULES AND DOCS 2017 [Available from: http://www.worldtaekwondo.org/rules/.
5. Tedeschi M. Taekwondo: Complete WTF forms: Weatherhill; 2004.
6. Yu J, editor Taegeuk Series Poomsae [in:] WJ Cynarski, A. Niziol. Proceedings of the 3rd IMACSSS International Conference, and 3rd World Scientific Congress of Combat Sports and Martial Arts, Rzeszów, Poland; 2014.
7. Chun R. Advancing in tae kwon do: YMAA Publication Center; 2006.
8. Kukkiwon. The World Taekwondo Hanmadang Contest/Competition Regulations & Rules 2015 [Available from: http://www.kukkiwon.or.kr/hanmadang/link_file/2015_hanmadang_doc2_eng.pdf.
9. Atay E. Prevalence of sport injuries among middle school children and suggestions for their prevention. Journal of physical therapy science. 2014;26(9):1455-7.
10. Lystad RP, Graham PL, Poulos RG. Exposure-adjusted incidence rates and severity of competition injuries in Australian amateur taekwondo athletes: a 2-year prospective study. British journal of sports medicine. 2012:bjsports-2012-091666.
11. Pieter W, Fife GP, O'Sullivan DM. Competition injuries in taekwondo: a literature review and suggestions for prevention and surveillance. British journal of sports medicine. 2012;46(7):485-91.
12. Dick R, Ferrara MS, Agel J, Courson R, Marshall SW, Hanley MJ, et al. Descriptive epidemiology of collegiate men's football injuries: National Collegiate Athletic Association Injury Surveillance System, 1988-1989 through 2003-2004. 2007.
13. Hootman JM, Dick R, Agel J. Epidemiology of collegiate injuries for 15 sports: summary and recommendations for injury prevention initiatives. Journal of athletic training. 2007;42(2):311.
14. Pieter W, Van Ryssegem G. Serious injuries in karate and taekwondo. J Asian Mart Art. 1998;7:10-27.
15. Zemper E, Pieter W. Injury rates during the 1988 US Olympic Team Trials for taekwondo. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 1989;23(3):161-4.
16. Kazemi M, Pieter W. Injuries at a Canadian National Taekwondo Championships: a prospective study. BMC musculoskeletal disorders. 2004;5(1):22.
17. Ziaee V, Rahmani S-H, Rostami M. Injury rates in Iranian taekwondo athletes; a prospective study. Asian journal of sports medicine. 2010;1(1):23.
18. Varkiani M, Alizadeh M, Kazemi M, Nazari H, Ghafoorian A. Taekwondo competition injuries in Iranian premier league: a prospective study. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2013;3(5):542-8.
19. Koh J. Prevalence rate of chronic overuse pain among sport-poomsae-Taekwondo athletes. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2016.
20. Kazemi M, Ingar A, Jaffery A. Injuries in elite Taekwondo Poomsae athletes. The Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association. 2016;60(4):330.