1. Crundall D, Stedmon AW, Crundall E, Saikayasit R. The role of experience and advanced training on performance in a motorcycle simulator. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2014;73:81-90.
2. Akaateba MA, Amoh-Gyimah R, Yakubu I. A cross-sectional observational study of helmet use among motorcyclists in Wa, Ghana. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2014;64:18-22.
3. Prinja S, Jagnoor J, Chauhan AS, Aggarwal S, Ivers R. Estimation of the economic burden of injury in north India: a prospective cohort study. The Lancet. 2015;385:S57.
4. Jacobs G, Aeron-Thomas A, Astrop A. Estimating global road fatalities. 2000.
5. McMahon K, Dahdah S. The True Cost of Road Crashes, Valuing life and the cost of serious injury. London: iRAP. 2008.
6. Organization WH. Global status report on road safety: time for action: World Health Organization; 2009.
7. Organization WH. Strengthening road safety legislation: a practice and resource manual for countries: World Health Organization; 2013.
8. Organization WH. Global status report on road safety, 2015: Summary. Geneva: WHO Press; 2015.
9. Lu J, Xie X, Zhang R. Focusing on appraisals: How and why anger and fear influence driving risk perception. Journal of safety research. 2013;45:65-73.
10. Wickens CD, Horrey WJ. Models of attention, distraction, and highway hazard avoidance. Driver distraction Theory, effects and mitigation. 2008:249-79.
11. Fyhri A, Backer-Grøndahl A. Personality and risk perception in transport. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2012;49:470-5.
12. Zare H, Farzad V, Alipour A, Nazer M. Comparison drivers with accident and incident Attention functions and its relationship with age. Journal of Transportation. 2012;9(1):45-52.
13. Chen C-F. Personality, safety attitudes and risky driving behaviors—evidence from young Taiwanese motorcyclists. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2009;41(5):963-8.
14. Kern L, Geneau A, Laforest S, Dumas A, Tremblay B, Goulet C, et al. Risk perception and risk-taking among skateboarders. Safety science. 2014;62:370-5.
15. Bachani AM, Tran NT, Sann S, Ballesteros MF, Gnim C, Ou A, et al. Helmet use among motorcyclists in Cambodia: a survey of use, knowledge, attitudes, and practices. Traffic injury prevention. 2012;13(sup1):31-6.
16. Jonah BA. Sensation seeking and risky driving: a review and synthesis of the literature. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 1997;29(5):651-65.
17. Ferguson SA. Other high-risk factors for young drivers—how graduated licensing does, doesn't, or could address them. Journal of safety research. 2003;34(1):71-7.
18. Azad P, Halvani G, Najimi M, Kouhnavard B. Investigating the role of behavioral factors in non-fatal accidents of urban and suburban driver. Journal of Health and Safety at Work. 2015;5(3):13-20.
19. Zambon F, Hasselberg M. Factors affecting the severity of injuries among young motorcyclists—a Swedish nationwide cohort study. Traffic Injury Prevention. 2006;7(2):143-9.
20. Beirness DJ, Simpson HM. Lifestyle correlates of risky driving and accident involvement among youth. Alcohol, Drugs & Driving. 1988.
21. Grotevant HD, Dulmen MH, Dunbar N, Nelson‐Christinedaughter J, Christensen M, Fan X, et al. Antisocial behavior of adoptees and nonadoptees: Prediction from early history and adolescent relationships. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 2006;16(1):105-31.
22. Pretzer J. Cognitive therapy of personality disorders. Handbook of personality disorders. 2004:169.
23. Armitage R. Tackling anti-social behaviour: What really works. Nacro Briefing Note. 2002.
24. Bina M, Graziano F, Bonino S. Risky driving and lifestyles in adolescence. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2006;38(3):472-81.
25. Tompsett CJ. Predictors of Overt and Covert Antisocial Behavior from Adolescence to Early Adulthood: ProQuest; 2007.
26. Buckley L, Chapman R, Sheehan M. Adolescent involvement in anti-social and delinquent behaviours: Predicting future injury risk. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2012;48:518-22.
27. Flatley J, Moley S, Hoare J. Perceptions of anti-social behaviour: Findings from the 2007/08 British Crime Survey. Crime in England and Wales 2007/08 Volume Supplementary Volume. 2008;1.
28. Moghisi A, Mohammadi R, Svanstrom L. Motorcyclists' safety in Iran: implication of haddonmatrix in safe community setting. Medical Journal of The Islamic Republic of Iran (MJIRI). 2014;28(1):235-43.
29. Wong J-T, Chung Y-S, Huang S-H. Determinants behind young motorcyclists’ risky riding behavior. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2010;42(1):275-81.
30. French MT, Gumus G, Homer JF. Public policies and motorcycle safety. Journal of health economics. 2009;28(4):831-8.
31. Xuequn Y, Ke L, Ivers R, Du W, Senserrick T. Prevalence rates of helmet use among motorcycle riders in a developed region in China. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2011;43(1):214-9.
32. Özkan T, Lajunen T, Doğruyol B, Yıldırım Z, Çoymak A. Motorcycle accidents, rider behaviour, and psychological models. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2012;49:124-32.
33. Zare H, Edmollaii RM, Alipuor A, Tarkhan M. Effectiveness of training in safety riding program on motorcycle rider use of safety equipment. Safety Promotion and Injury Prevention. 2015;3(2):117-26.
34. Jackson C. Behavioral science theory and principles for practice in health education. Health Education Research. 1997;12(1):143-50.
35. Green LW, Kreuter MW. Health promotion planning: An educational and ecological approach: McGraw-Hill; 1993.
36. Şimşekoğlu Ö, Lajunen T. Social psychology of seat belt use: A comparison of theory of planned behavior and health belief model. Transportation research part F: traffic psychology and behaviour. 2008;11(3):181-91.
37. Servadei F, Begliomini C, Gardini E, Giustini M, Taggi F, Kraus J. Effect of Italy’s motorcycle helmet law on traumatic brain injuries. Injury prevention. 2003;9(3):257-60.
38. Kardamanidis K, Martiniuk A, Ivers RQ, Stevenson MR, Thistlethwaite K. Motorcycle rider training for the prevention of road traffic crashes. The Cochrane Library. 2010.
39. Radin Umar R. Motorcycle safety programmes in Malaysia: how effective are they? International journal of injury control and safety promotion. 2006;13(2):71-9.
40. Oruogi M, Hekmatpou D, Javaheri J. The Implication of Health Belief Model to Promote the Performance of Motorcyclists using Helmets in Markazi Province (Arak) in Iran. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2014;9(3):37-44.
41. Woratanarat P, Ingsathit A, Chatchaipan P, Suriyawongpaisal P. Safety riding program and motorcycle-related injuries in Thailand. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2013;58:115-21.
42. Peden M, Scurfield R, Sleet D, Mohan D, Hyder AA, Jarawan E, et al. World report on road traffic injury prevention. World Health Organization Geneva; 2004.
43. Nantulya VM, Reich MR. The neglected epidemic: road traffic injuries in developing countries. British medical journal. 2002;324(7346):1139.
44. Anbarci N, Escaleras M, Register C. Traffic fatalities and public sector corruption. Kyklos. 2006;59(3):327-44.
45. Shahraz S, Bartels D, Puthenpurakal JA, Motlagh ME. Adverse health outcomes of road traffic injuries in Iran after rapid motorization. Archives of Iranian medicine. 2009;12(3):284-94.
46. Fadayevatan R, Davatgaran K, Mirtorabi SD. Road Accident Mortality Rate of the Iranian Elderly from 2006 to 2008. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2012;7(1):49-56.
47. Naghavi M, Abolhassani F, Pourmalek F, Lakeh MM, Jafari N, Vaseghi S, et al. The burden of disease and injury in Iran 2003. Population health metrics. 2009;7(1):1.
48. Bhalla K, Naghavi M, Shahraz S, Bartels D, Murray C. Building national estimates of the burden of road traffic injuries in developing countries from all available data sources: Iran. Injury Prevention. 2009;15(3):150-6.
49. Akbari M, Naghavi M, Soori H. Epidemiology of deaths from injuries in the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2006.
50. Bener A. The neglected epidemic: road traffic accidents in a developing country, State of Qatar. International journal of injury control and safety promotion. 2005;12(1):45-7.
51. Peden M. World report on child injury prevention: World Health Organization; 2008.
52. Saadat S, Soori H. Epidemiology of traffic injuries and motor vehicles utilization in the Capital of Iran: A population based study. BMC public health. 2011;11(1):1.
53. Roudsari BS, Sharzei K, Zargar M. Sex and age distribution in transport-related injuries in Tehran. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2004;36(3):391-8.
54. Organization WH. Global status report on road safety [Internet]. Geneva: WHO; 2013 [citado el 04 de abril del 2015]. 2015.
55. Majdzadeh R, Feiz-Zadeh A, Rajabpour Z, Motevalian A, Hosseini M, Abdollahi M, et al. Opium consumption and the risk of traffic injuries in regular users: a case-crossover study in an emergency department. Traffic injury prevention. 2009;10(4):325-9.
56. Liu BC, Ivers R, Norton R, Boufous S, Blows S, Lo SK. Helmets for preventing injury in motorcycle riders. The Cochrane Library. 2008.
57. Soori H, Royanian M, Ainy E, Movahedinejad A, Movahedi M, Mahfouzpour S, et al. Road traffic injuries in IR Iran: the role of interventions implemented by traffic police. Injury Prevention. 2010;16(Suppl 1):A3-A.
58. Suhrcke M, Nugent RA, Stuckler D, Rocco L. Chronic disease: an economic perspective. 2006.
59. Soori H, Baghiani R. A comaprative study of the personality charachteristics of offender and non-offender drivers in district 2 of Tehran traffic police department in 2008. Traffic management studies. 2010;3(11):105.
60. Lloyd-Jones D, Adams R, Brown T. Executive summary: heart disease and stroke statistics–2010 update: a report from the American Heart Association [published correction appears in Circulation 2010; 121: e259]. Circulation. 2010;121:948-54.
61. Smart D, Vassallo S, Sanson A, Cockfield S, Harris A, Harrison W. In the driver's seat: Understanding young adults' driving behaviour. 2005.
62. Soori H, Royanian M, Zali A, MovaheddiNejad A. Investigation of changes in traffic accidents before and after of four traffic police intervention (In Persian). Pajohandeh. 2009;1(67):15-20.
63. Joshanloo M, Daemi F, Bakhshi A, Nazemi S, Ghafari Z. Construct Validity of NEO-Personality Inventory-Revised in Iran. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2010;16(3):220-30.
64. Elliott MA, Baughan CJ, Sexton BF. Errors and violations in relation to motorcyclists’ crash risk. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2007;39(3):491-9.
65. Sakashita C, Senserrick T, Lo S, Boufous S, de Rome L, Ivers R. The Motorcycle Rider Behavior Questionnaire: Psychometric properties and application amongst novice riders in Australia. Transportation research part F: traffic psychology and behaviour. 2014;22:126-39.