1. Nahavandi P. The influenced factors on Prefer to select foreign universities for studying in the opinion of graduated students from abroad universities. MSc thesis. School of medical education, Shahid Beheshti Medical University, 2014; 1-5. [Persian]
2. Movahedi R, Asgari N, Chizari M. Factors influencing the quality of teaching and research performance of faculty members: The University of Bu-Ali Sina school of Agriculture. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences. 2011; 7(2): 63-74.
3. Najafpour S, Yektatalab SH. The prevalence depression and relationship with academic failure on student of jahrom university medical science and its relationship with academic failure. Journal of Jahrom Medical School 2008; 2(6): 27 – 37. [In Persian]
4. EbrahimZadeh F, Naserian J, Ghorbani M, Almasi A. Barriers research from the Professor’s perspective of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences and their relationship with their research performance. Quarterly journal of Scientific-Research. 2016; 18(1): 28-41.
5. Sanagoo A, Yousefipour M, Jouibari L. Knowledge transfer and applied research strategy to increase medical student research performance. Journal of qualitative research in health sciences 2012; 1(1): 59-69. [In Persian]
6. Izadi E, Reisi M, Sharifirad GH, Tavasoli E, Ghazanfari Z, Javadzadeh H. The knowledge and attitude toward Research University of medical sciences. Journal of Ilam university of medical sciences 2013; 21(6): 56-62. [In Persian]
7. Alagheband A. Principles of educational management. 20th ed. Tehran: Ravan Publications. 2008. [In Persian]
8. Alibakhshi SZ, Zare H. Effect of teaching selfregulated learning and study skills on the academic achievement of university students. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2010; 4(15): 69-80. [Persian]
9. Bigdeli Z, Abam Z. Effective factors for choosing the field of study and changing Attitude in clinical psychology a Liberian students of Ahvaz Shahid Chamran University. Library and Information Science.2003; 6(22): 47-67. [Persian]
10. Entesari A, Rahmatpoor R, Taleghani M. Survey of factors influencing genius immigration from Iranian Universities. Institute of Cultural Researches and Studies. 2005. [In Persian]
11. Tusi M. Role of social, political and economic parameters on brain drain trend. Tehran: Institute of Research in Planning and Development. 2001. [In Persian]
12. Zarei J, Azizi A, Kazemi A. A Study of Factors Affecting on Decreased Desire to Continue Education on Undergraduate Students in Ahvaz Jondishapur University of Medical Sciences (2011). Journal of Zanjan Medical Education Development 2014; 7(15): 49 – 59. [In Persian]
13. Noorihekmat S, Maleki MR, Attar Moghadam H, Dehnaviye R. Factors affecting the brain drain from the perspective of student at Iran university of medical science. Journal of medical Science development center 2009; 6(2): 182 – 184. [In Persian]
14. Changizi Ashtiyani S, shamsi M. assessment of influencing factors on educational decline and presenting suitable solution from the student viewpoints of Arak University of Medical science. Journal of research in medical education 2009; (12): 24–34. [In Persian]
15. Mogharab M, Ebrahimi abadi a, Salehi M. Pathology school student drop. Journal of school of nursing and midwifery Tehran university of medical science 2007: 5(1–4): 1- 7. [In Persian]
16. Molavi P, Rostami KH, Fadaee A, Mohammadnia H, Rasoolzadeh B. Risk factor reduce the motivation of Ardebil medical student. Journal of medical council of Islamic Republic of Iran 2006; 25(2): 54 – 58. [In Persian]
17. Gilaninia SH, Sharif B. Recognizing effective factors in the selection of university academic education by applicants. Journal of social science Islamic azad university branch of shooshtar 2010; 4(10): 61 – 84. [In Persian]
18. Khorvash F, Vesal S, Moosavi A, Ghasemi GH, Mehrbod N. The relation how to choose the specialty and physician assistant school whit anxiety. Journal of strides in development of medical education 2011; 9(2): 162 – 169. [In Persian]
19. Kermani D. Factors motivating Iranian students in the U.S.A to purpose higher education. [PHD thesis], school of human behavior United States international university 1982; 82 – 98.
20. Luis Meza J. Factors that motivate Latino students to persue higher education in selected colleges in the state of Oregon. [PHD thesis], college in the state of Oregon, 2011: 12 – 16.