1. Lemos, J., et al., Risk assessment of exposure to pesticides through dietary intake of vegetables typical of the Mediterranean diet in the Basque Country. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 2016. 49: p. 35-41.
2. ; Available from: http://edu.nano.ir/index.php?actn=papers_view&id=127.
3. Pizzutti, I.R., et al., Determination of paraquat and diquat: LC-MS method optimization and validation. Food Chemistry, 2016. 209: p. 248-255.
4. Picó, Y., Pesticides and Herbicides: Residue Determination, in Encyclopedia of Food and Health. 2016, Academic Press: Oxford. p. 311-318.
5. Li, X., et al., Molecularly imprinted solid phase extraction in a syringe filter for determination of triazine herbicides in Radix Paeoniae Alba by ultra-fast liquid chromatography. Talanta, 2016. 148: p. 539-547.
6. Lee, Y.-J., et al., Detection of three herbicide, and one metabolite, residues in brown rice and rice straw using various versions of the QuEChERS method and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Food Chemistry, 2016. 210: p. 442-450.
7. Kaczyński, P., et al., Rapid determination of acid herbicides in soil by liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometric detection based on dispersive solid phase extraction. Talanta, 2016. 152: p. 127-136.
8. Gure, A., et al., Vortex-assisted ionic liquid dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction for the determination of sulfonylurea herbicides in wine samples by capillary high-performance liquid chromatography. Food Chemistry, 2015. 170: p. 348-353.
9. Ghobadi, M., Y. Yamini, and B. Ebrahimpour, Extraction and determination of sulfonylurea herbicides in water and soil samples by using ultrasound-assisted surfactant-enhanced emulsification microextraction and analysis by high-performance liquid chromatography. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2015. 112: p. 68-73.
10. Haddaoui, M. and N. Raouafi, Chlortoluron-induced enzymatic activity inhibition in tyrosinase/ZnO NPs/SPCE biosensor for the detection of ppb levels of herbicide. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015. 219: p. 171-178.
11. Turan, J., et al., An effective surface design based on a conjugated polymer and silver nanowires for the detection of paraoxon in tap water and milk. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2016. 228: p. 278-286.
12. Soomro, R.A., et al., Amino acid assisted growth of CuO nanostructures and their potential application in electrochemical sensing of organophosphate pesticide. Electrochimica Acta, 2016. 190: p. 972-979.
13. Ribeiro, F.W.P., et al., Electroanalysis of formetanate hydrochloride by a cobalt phthalocyanine functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes modified electrode: characterization and application in fruits. Electrochimica Acta, 2016. 194: p. 187-198.
14. Jeyapragasam, T. and R. Saraswathi, Electrochemical biosensing of carbofuran based on acetylcholinesterase immobilized onto iron oxide–chitosan nanocomposite. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2014. 191: p. 681-687.
15. Janíková-Bandžuchová, L., et al., Sensitive voltammetric method for rapid determination of pyridine herbicide triclopyr on bare boron-doped diamond electrode. Electrochimica Acta, 2015. 154: p. 421-429.
16. Fu, X.-C., et al., Three-dimensional mono-6-thio-β-cyclodextrin covalently functionalized gold nanoparticle/single-wall carbon nanotube hybrids for highly sensitive and selective electrochemical determination of methyl parathion. Electrochimica Acta, 2015. 153: p. 12-18.
17. El Kasmi, S., et al., Electrochemical determination of paraquat in potato, lemon, orange and natural water samples using sensitive-rich clay carbon electrode. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2016. 58: p. 165-172.
18. Dorozhko, E.V., et al., Electrochemical Determination of L-Glutamate on a Carbon-Containing Electrode Modified with Gold by Voltammetry. Procedia Chemistry, 2015. 15: p. 365-370.
19. Bottoni, P. and S. Caroli, Detection and quantification of residues and metabolites of medicinal products in environmental compartments, food commodities and workplaces. A review. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2015. 106: p. 3-24.
20. Nanosensor Markets 2014 NanoMarkets Report.
21. Bathinapatla, A., et al., An ultrasensitive performance enhanced novel cytochrome c biosensor for the detection of rebaudioside A. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2016. 77: p. 116-123.
22. Wu, L., et al., A novel non-enzyme amperometric platform based on poly(3-methylthiophene)/nitrogen doped graphene modified electrode for determination of trace amounts of pesticide phoxim. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015. 206: p. 495-501.
23. Liu, X., et al., A label-free electrochemical immunosensor based on gold nanoparticles for direct detection of atrazine. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2014. 191: p. 408-414.
24. Chen, M., et al., β-Cyclodextrin polymer functionalized reduced-graphene oxide: Application for electrochemical determination imidacloprid. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 108: p. 1-9.
25. Chauhan, N. and C.S. Pundir, An amperometric acetylcholinesterase sensor based on Fe3O4 nanoparticle/multi-walled carbon nanotube-modified ITO-coated glass plate for the detection of pesticides. Electrochimica Acta, 2012. 67: p. 79-86