1. Karwala S. Changing consumption patterns.[WWW document].2005. Available from:
http://mentoring com pl/Changing_consumption_patterns pdf (Accessed 10 June 2010).
2. Nobakht M, Taghdimi T. The role of teachers in the reform of cultural consumption patterns
cultural management. 2013;7(20):103-116.
3. Service Bi. Prepatory study on food waste across eu 27. European Communities, 2010.
4. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Global initiative on food loss waste reduction food and agriculture organization of the United Nations (FAO), 2014.Available from:
5. World Health Organization (WHO). Health and Development: World Health Organization, Health System Governance and Service 2014. Available from: http://www.who.int/hdp/poverty/en/.
6. Tielens J, Candel J. Reducing food wastage, improving food security? An inventory study on stakeholders’ perspectives and the current state. Food & Business Knowledge Platform, 2014.
7. Arzroom Chilar N. Various dimensions of poverty in Iran. Various dimensions of poverty in Iran: Economic Research Collections Markazi Bank, 2003.
8. Reusswig F, Lotze-Campen H, Gerlinger K, editors. Changing global lifestyle and consumption patterns: the case of energy and food. PERN Workshop on Population, Consumption and the Environment; 2003.
9. Stasz M, VonZastrow J, Hensley S. Food waste reduction alliance. 2012.
10. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Food wastage footprint- impacts on natural resources Food and Agriculture Organization, 2013.
11. Gustavsson J, Cedeberg C. Global food losses and food waste. Study conducted for the internatiomal congress FAO.Germany. 2011.
12. Mayer P. New online platform fosters efforts to curb food losses through information sharing 2014. Available from: http://www.fao.org/news/story/en/item/262504/icode/.
13. Bacchus J. Green Light Action 2020 Can business help the world become more sustainable? Geneva, Switzerland: 2014.
14. Denis I. One third of all food wasted: United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe 2014. Available from: http://www.unric.org/en/food-waste/27133-one-third-of-all-food-wasted.
15. Waste and Resources Action Programme (warp).Understanding food waste. 2007.
16. Foodna. Iran is the world record consumption of food and energy: Agriculture News Agency Iran; 2008. Available from: http://www.foodna.ir/fa/newsagency/12041.
17. Heidary K, Esmailipour E. The pattern of food consumption in Iran. Business surveys. 2010;40:18.
18. Mokhtari M. Municipal and industrial solid waste. Shahid Sadoughi Medical University; 2011.
19. Tabriz Municipality Waste Management Organization. Collection of waste legislation.Tabriz: Municipality Waste Management Organization; 2012.
20. Food Packing Systems. Improving sustainability through packaging solutions: reduction of food waste. USA: 2007.
21. Marthinsen J, Sundt,P. Prevention of food waste in restaurants, hotels, canteens and catering. 2012. Available from: http://nynordiskmad.org/fileadmin/webmasterfiles/Billeder/NMR.
22. Environment News Network. Production of waste in the three northern provinces 2013. Available from: http://www.iren.ir/Nsite/FullStory/?Id=9021.
23. Doroudgar A, Mostafaee G, Arbabi M. Evaluation of waste and recyclables in Kashan. Feiz. 2002;2:5.
24. Reishahri M. Look at the pattern of consumption of the Qur'an and Hadith. Sciences of Hadith. 2009;14(2):9-37.
25. Agha babaei H. Consumer rights position in the correct of the pattern of consumption. Eghtesad Eslami. 2009;8(34):179-207.
26. Quran karim. Asrae. 26-30.
27. Hats D. End food waste now 2013. Available from: http://www.endfoodwastenow.org/index.php/issues/issues-restaurants.
28. Shoch E. Changing behavior to reduce food waste in restaurants 2014. Available from: http://www.greenblue.org/changing-behavior-to-reduce-food-waste-in-restaurants/.
29. Fridey Cordingley SR, Jane Stephenson. Food waste in schools. England: Waste & Resources Action Programme, 2011.
30. Mahdavi M, Vaziri R. Study of social and cultural factors affecting the attitude of Environmental Science and Research Students in 1388. Journal of Social. 2009;7.
31. Farmihani M, Hemmati far M. Explain the fundamentals, principles and methodology modify consumption patterns with emphasis on Islamic texts. Tarbiyate eslami. 2010;5:32.
32. Verghese DK, Lewis DH, Lockrey S, Williams DH. The role of packaging in minimising food waste in the supply chain of the future. Australia: 2013.
33. Noori K, Shojaee zadeh D. Health education and behavior change. Tehran: Neshaneh; 2004.
34. Butler J. Principles of health education and health promotion.Third.ed: Marshal;2000.
35. Gutiérrez-Barba BE, Ortega-Rubio A. Household food-waste production and a proposal for its minimization in Mexico. Life Science Journal. 2013;10(3).
36. Quested TE, Parry AD, Easteal S, Swannell R. Food and drink waste from households in the UK. British Nutrition Foundation. 2011;7(4):36.
37. Cuéllar AD, Webber ME. Wasted food, wasted energy: The embedded energy in food waste in the United States. Environmental science & technology. 2010;44(16):6464-9.
38. Engström R, Carlsson-Kanyama A. Food losses in food service institutions examples from Sweden. Food Policy. 2004;29(3):203-13.
39. Rasti R, Khadivi R. The effect of diet on migration girls boarding school in the city Borojen
Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. 2005 (5482).
40. Karbasi A, Sabuhi M, Rastegari F. Factors influencing food waste in rural and urban households city Zabol, Sistan Case. Economics and Development. 2010;17(67):1-18.
41. Kelarestaghi Q, Kazemi M, Mansouri M. Major factors contributing to the loss of flour and bread bakery Mashhad. The new agricultural. 2006; (2):9.
42. Alibeigi A. Attitude wheat farmers, bakers and consumers about the factors that influence the amount of waste bread. Iranian agricultural economics and development research. 2008; (1):8.
43. Irani P. Causes and loss of flour and bread. National Conference on Prevention of waste. 2004;39(1):45-53.
44. Omidvar N, Amin pour A, Ghavam M. Knowledge, attitudes and practices concerning different aspects of the production of bread bakers in Tehran. Nutrition and Food Sciences, Iran. 2007;2 (2):27-36.