1. Arandjelovic M, Nikolic M, Stamenkovic S. Relationship between burnout, quality of life, and work ability index—directions in prevention. The Scientific World Journal. 2010;10:766-77.
2. Alavinia SM, Hosseini SH. The work ability index,an important tool in occupational health and medicine to define workers at risk for early exit from work force Journal of north Khorasan university of medical science. 2011;3(2(8)):49-53.
3. Caplan RD. Person-environment fit theory and organizations: Commensurate dimensions, time perspectives, and mechanisms. Journal of Vocational behavior. 1987;31(3):248-67.
4. Janssen PP, Bakker AB, de Jong A. A test and refinement of the demand–control–support model in the construction industry. International Journal of Stress Management. 2001;8(4):315-32.
5. Siegrist J. Adverse health effects of high-effort/low-reward conditions. Journal of occupational health psychology. 1996;1(1):27.
6. Gould R, Ilmarinen J, Jarvisalo J, Koskinen S. Dimensions of work ability. Summary and conclusions. Dimensions of work ability Results of the Health. 2000:165-75.
7. Toumi K, Ilmarinen J, Jahkola A, Katajarinne L, Tulkki A. Work Ability Index. Helsinki: Finnish Institute of Occupational Health. Occupational Health Care. 1998;19.
8. Hasselhorn HM. Work ability-concept and assessment. Germany: University of Wuppertal. 2008.
9. Sörensen L. Work Ability and Health-Related Quality of Life in Middle-Aged Men: Kuopion Yliopisto; 2008.
10. van den Berg T, Elders L, de Zwart B, Burdorf A. The effects of work-related and individual factors on the Work Ability Index: a systematic review. Occupational and environmental medicine. 2008;66:211-20.
11. Eyvazlou M, Mazloumi A, Farshad AA, Hoseini F. Analytical evaluation of work ability index and its determining factors among workers of a car manufacturing industry. Iran Occupational Health Journal. [Research]. 2012;9(2):40-9.
12. Alavinia SM, De Boer A, Van Duivenbooden J, Frings-Dresen M, Burdorf A. Determinants of work ability and its predictive value for disability. Occupational Medicine. 2009;59(1):32-7.
13. Safari S, Habibi E, Dehghan H, Mahaki B, Hassanzadeh A. job stress, education and work ability among refinery workers. OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE Quarterly Journal. [Research]. 2013;5(3):1-10.
14. Seibt R, Lützkendorf L, Thinschmidt M, editors. Risk factors and resources of work ability in teachers and office workers. International Congress Series; 2005: Elsevier.
15. Vedovato TG, Monteiro I. Health conditions and factors related to the work ability of teachers. Industrial health. 2014;52(2):121.
16. Faezi G, Nobahar SR, Taklimi MAH. The investigation of Relationship between Body Activity and Body Composition with Work Ability in Middle-aged women Teachers in Qazvin. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2014; (8)4:859-62.
17. van den Berg TI, Alavinia SM, Bredt FJ, Lindeboom D, Elders LA, Burdorf A. The influence of psychosocial factors at work and life style on health and work ability among professional workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 2008;81(8):1029-36.
18. Samadi S, Golmohammadi A. Study the Relation between Occupational Stress and Work Ability Index among Nurses of Selected Military Hospital Journal of Police Medicine. 2014;2(4):223-30.
19. Kordi M, Mohamadirizi S, Shakeri MT, Modares Gharavi M, Salehi Fadardi J. The Relationship between Occupational Stress and Work Ability among Midwives in Mashhad, Iran. Journal of Midwifery and Reproductive Health. 2014;2(3):188-94.
20. Peter R, Siegrist J. Psychosocial work environment and the risk of coronary heart disease. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 2000;73(1):S41-S5.
21. Borg MG, Riding RJ, Falzon JM. Stress in teaching: A study of occupational stress and its determinants, job satisfaction and career commitment among primary schoolteachers. Educational Psychology. 1991;11(1):59-75.
22. Kyriacou C. Teacher stress: Directions for future research. Educational review. 2001;53(1):27-35.
23. Geving AM. Identifying the types of student and teacher behaviours associated with teacher stress. Teaching and Teacher Education. 2007;23(5):624-40.
24. Giga SI. The Implied Employment Relationship: Investigating the Influences of Psychological Contact Violations on Employee Wellbeing 2001.
25. Kokkinos CM. Job stressors, personality and burnout in primary school teachers. British Journal of Educational Psychology. 2007;77(1):229-43.
26. Hughes JC. Teacher stress, teacher efficacy, and standardized testing: A study of New York City public school teachers.2006
27. Forlin C. Inclusion: Identifying potential stressors for regular class teachers. Educational Research. 2001;43(3):235-45.
28. Bertoch MR, Nielsen EC, Curley JR, Borg WR. Reducing teacher stress. The Journal of Experimental Education. 1989;57(2):117-28.
29. Tuomi K, Huuhtanen P, Nykyri E, Ilmarinen J. Promotion of work ability, the quality of work and retirement. Occupational Medicine. 2001;51(5):318-24.
30. Sauter S, Murphy L, Colligan M, Swanson N, Hurrell J, J, Scharf J, F, et al. Stress at work: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (NIOSH)2015 Contract No.: 99-101.
31. Safari S, Akbari J, Kazemi M, Mououdi MA, Mahaki B. Personnel's health surveillance at work: Effect of age, body mass index, and shift work on mental workload and work ability index. Journal of environmental and public health. 2013;2013.
32. Habibi E, Dehghan H, Zeinodini M, Yousefi H, Hasanzadeh A. A study on work ability index and physical work capacity on the base of fax equation VO2 max in male nursing hospital staff in Isfahan, Iran. International journal of preventive medicine. 2012;3(11):776.
33. Kaleta D, Makowiec-Dąbrowska T, Jegier A. Lifestyle index and work ability. International journal of occupational medicine and environmental health. 2006;19(3):170-7.
34. Arab Z, Piri L, Arsalani N, Tabatabai Ghomshe F, Biglarian A. The correlation of workload and work ability with job stress in nursing staff. Journal of Health Promotion Management. [Research]. 2015;4(1):21-30.
35. Alcântara MA, Sampaio RF, Assunção AÁ, Silva FCM. Work Ability: Using structural equation modeling to assess the effects of aging, health and work on the population of Brazilian municipal employees. Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation. 2014;49(3):465-72.
36. Nachiappan N, Harrison J, editors. Work ability among health care workers in the United Kingdom: A pilot. International Congress Series; 2005: Elsevier.
37. Koohpayezadeh J, Kabir Mokamelkhah E, Alavinia MA, KarimiFarshi L, Akbari F. study on Predictive value of work ability index to predict sick leave and disability caused by Work. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. [Research]. 2014;21(125):126-30.
38. Knezevic B, Milosevic M, Golubic R, Belosevic L, Russo A, Mustajbegovic J. Work-related stress and work ability among Croatian university hospital midwives. Midwifery. 2011;27(2):146-53.
39. de AmorimI JSC, SallaI S, TrelhaI CS. Fatores associados à capacidade para o trabalho em idosos: revisão sistemática. REV BRAS EPIDEMIOL. 2014;17(4):830-41.
40. Griffith J, Steptoe A, Cropley M. An investigation of coping strategies associated with job stress in teachers. British Journal of Educational Psychology. 1999;69(4):517-31.
41. Viera AO, Hernández PA, Fernández I. Estrés laboral y el síndrome de burnout en docentes venezolanos. Salud de los Trabajadores. 2007;15(2):71-88.
42. Samad NIA, Hashim Z, Moin S, Abdullah H. Assessment of stress and its risk factors among primary school teachers in the Klang Valley, Malaysia. Global Journal of Health Science. 2010;2(2):p163.
43. Ghani MZ, Ahmad AC, Ibrahim S. Stress among Special Education Teachers in Malaysia. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;114:4-13.
44. Collie RJ, Shapka JD, Perry NE. School climate and social–emotional learning: Predicting teacher stress, job satisfaction, and teaching efficacy. Journal of Educational Psychology. 2012;104(4):1189.
45. World Health Organization. Media Center:Obesity and overweight. 2015 [2015/06/10]; Available from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs311/en/.
46. Skipper JK, Jung FD, Coffey LC. Nurses and shiftwork: effects on physical health and mental depression. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 1990;15(7):835-42.
47. Walker SN, Sechrist KR, Pender NJ. The health-promoting lifestyle profile: development and psychometric characteristics. Nursing research. 1987;36(2):76-81.
48. Zeidi IM, Hajiagha AP, Zeidi BM. Reliability and validity of Persian version of the health-promoting lifestyle profile. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2012;22:103-13.
49. Lawshe CH. A quantitative approach to content validity1. Personnel psychology. 1975;28(4):563-75.
50. Abdolalizadeh M, Arastoo AA, Ghsemzadeh R, Montazeri A, Ahmadi K, Azizi A. The Psychometric Properties of an Iranian Translation of the Work Ability Index (WAI) questionnaire. J Occup Rehabil. 2012 2012/09/01;22(3):401-8.
51. Alkhawaldeh O. Health promoting lifestyles of Jordanian university students. International Journal of Advanced Nursing Studies. 2014;3(1):27-31.