1. Dijkers M. Measuring quality of life: methodological issues.[Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1999 May-Jun]-PubMed Result. American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation/Association of Academic Physiatrists. 2008;78(3):286-300.
2. Rice RW. Work and the quality of life. In S. Oskamp (Ed.), . Applied social psychology annual 5: Applications in organizational settings. 1984:155–77.
3. Vischer JC, Wifi M. The Effect of Workplace Design on Quality of Life at Work. Handbook of Environmental Psychology and Quality of Life Research: Springer; 2017. p. 387-400.
4. Group W. Development of the WHOQOL: Rationale and current status. International Journal of Mental Health. 1994;23(3):24-56.
5. Bonomi AE, Patrick DL, Bushnell DM, Martin M. Validation of the United States' version of the World Health Organization Quality of Life (WHOQOL) instrument. Journal of clinical epidemiology. 2000;53(1):1-12.
6. King CR, Hinds P. Overview of quality of life and controversial issues. Quality of Life from Nursing and Patient Perspective. 1998:29-44.
7. King CR, Hinds PS. Quality of life: from nursing and patient perspectives: Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 2011.
8. Testa MA, Simonson DC, Turner RR. Valuing quality of life and improvements in glycemic control in people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes care. 1998;21(Supplement 3):C44-C52.
9. Baker PS, Bodner EV, Allman RM. Measuring life‐space mobility in community‐dwelling older adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2003;51(11):1610-4.
10. Berglund AL, Ericsson K. Different meanings of quality of life: a comparison between what elderly persons and geriatric staff believe is of importance. International Journal of Nursing Practice. 2003;9(2):112-9.
11. Suzuki M, Ohyama N, Yamada K, Kanamori M. The relationship between fear of falling, activities of daily living and quality of life among elderly individuals. Nursing & health sciences. 2002;4(4):155-61.
12. Tseng SZ, Wang RH. Quality of life and related factors among elderly nursing home residents in Southern Taiwan. Public Health Nursing. 2001;18(5):304-11.
13. Ozcan A, Donat H, Gelecek N, Ozdirenc M, Karadibak D. The relationship between risk factors for falling and the quality of life in older adults. BMC Public Health. 2005;5(1):90.
14. Woolf AD, Pfleger B. Burden of major musculoskeletal conditions. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2003;81(9):646-56.
15. WHO, Gaining Health. The European Strategy for Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases Report of the 56th Session of the WHO Europe Regional Committee for Europe, Copenhagen. 2006.
16. D WOOLF A. The bone and joint decade 2000–2010. Annals of the rheumatic diseases. 2000;59(2):81-2.
17. Garratt A, Schmidt L, Mackintosh A, Fitzpatrick R. Quality of life measurement: bibliographic study of patient assessed health outcome measures. Bmj. 2002;324(7351):1417.
18. Skevington SM. Advancing cross-cultural research on quality of life: observations drawn from the WHOQOL development. Quality of Life research. 2002;11(2):135-44.
19. Ackerman IN, Busija L, Tacey MA, Bohensky MA, Ademi Z, Brand CA, et al. Performance of the assessment of quality of life measure in people with hip and knee joint disease and implications for research and clinical use. Arthritis care & research. 2014;66(3):481-8.
20. Aksekili MAE, Fidan F, Alkan BM, Alemdar A, Aksekili H, Ardıçoğlu Ö. Quality of Life in Knee Osteoarthritis; Correlation with Clinical Measures and the Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score. Acta Med Anatol. 2016;4(1):1-7.
21. Boutron I, Rannou F, Jardinaud-Lopez M, Meric G, Revel M, Poiraudeau S. Disability and quality of life of patients with knee or hip osteoarthritis in the primary care setting and factors associated with general practitioners' indication for prosthetic replacement within 1 year. Osteoarthritis and cartilage. 2008;16(9):1024-31.
22. Chacón JG, González NE, Véliz A, Losada BR, Paul H, Santiago LG, et al. Effect of knee osteoarthritis on the perception of quality of life in Venezuelan patients. Arthritis Care & Research. 2004;51(3):377-82.
23. Chaim Alves J, Pastore Bassitt D. Qualidade de vida e capacidade funcional de idosas com osteoartrite de joelho. Einstein (16794508). 2013;11(2).
24. Jack Farr I, Miller LE, Block JE. Quality of life in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a commentary on nonsurgical and surgical treatments. The open orthopaedics journal. 2013;7:619.
25. Kawano MM, Araújo ILA, Castro MC, Matos MA. Assessment of quality of life in patients with knee osteoarthritis. Acta ortopedica brasileira. 2015;23(6):307-10.
26. Kiadaliri AA, Gerhardsson de Verdier M, Turkiewicz A, Lohmander L, Englund M. Socioeconomic inequalities in knee pain, knee osteoarthritis, and health-related quality of life: a population-based cohort study in southern Sweden. Scandinavian journal of rheumatology. 2017;46(2):143-51.
27. Kiadaliri AA, Lamm CJ, de Verdier MG, Engström G, Turkiewicz A, Lohmander LS, et al. Association of knee pain and different definitions of knee osteoarthritis with health-related quality of life: a population-based cohort study in southern Sweden. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2016;14(1):121.
28. Kumar HH, Nagaraj K, Luthra K, Gupta P, Sapar P, Gupta S, et al. Health-related quality of life among osteoarthritis patients attending primary care clinics of Mangalore city. International Journal of Medicine and Public Health. 2015;5(1):55-.
29. Reis JG, Gomes MM, Neves TM, Petrella M, de Oliveira RDR, de Abreu DCC. Avaliação do controle postural e da qualidade de vida em idosas com osteoartrite de joelho. Revista Brasileira de Reumatologia. 2014;54(3):208-12.
30. Jones CA, Voaklander DC, Johnston DWC, Suarez-Almazor ME. The effect of age on pain, function, and quality of life after total hip and knee arthroplasty. Archives of internal medicine. 2001;161(3):454-60.
31. Desmeules F, Dionne CE, Belzile É, Bourbonnais R, Frémont P. Waiting for total knee replacement surgery: factors associated with pain, stiffness, function and quality of life. BMC musculoskeletal disorders. 2009;10(1):52.
32. Bruce CM, Gribble PA, Turner MJ, Hubbard-Turner T, Simon JE, Thomas AC. Number of knee and ankle injuries is associated with poor physical but not mental health. The Physician and Sportsmedicine. 2017;45(2):82-6.
33. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gandek B. The Short Form Health Survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Quality of life research. 2005;14(3):875-82.