1. Han H, Shin C-Y, Lee I-B, Kwon K-S. Tracer gas experiment for local mean ages of air from individual supply inlets in a space with multiple inlets. Building and Environment. 2011;46(12):2462-71.
2. Wang A, Zhang Y, Sun Y, Wang X. Experimental study of ventilation effectiveness and air velocity distribution in an aircraft cabin mockup. Building and Environment. 2008;43(3):337-43.
3. Clements-Croome D, Awbi H, Bakó-Biró Z, Kochhar N, Williams M. Ventilation rates in schools. Building and Environment. 2008;43(3):362-7.
4. Zhang Y. Indoor air quality engineering: CRC press; 2004.
5. Faulkner D, Fisk W, Sullivan D, Thomas Jr J. Characterizing building ventilation with the pollutant concentration index: results from field studies. Lawrence Berkeley National Lab., Environmental Energy Technologies Div., Berkeley, CA (United States), 1997.
6. Sandberg M. What is ventilation efficiency? Building and environment. 1981;16(2):123-35.
7. Niemelä R, Toppila E, Tossavainen A. A multiple tracer gas technique for the measurement of airflow patterns in large industrial premises. Building and Environment. 1987;22(1):61-6.
8. Sherman M. Tracer-gas techniques for measuring ventilation in a single zone. Building and Environment. 1990;25(4):365-74.
9. Fisk WJ, Faulkner D, Sullivan D, Bauman F. Air change effectiveness and pollutant removal efficiency during adverse mixing conditions. Indoor Air. 1997;7(1):55-63.
10. Federspiel CC. Air‐Change Effectiveness: Theory and Calculation Methods. Indoor Air. 1999;9(1):47-56.
11. Fisk WJ, Faulkner D, editors. Air exchange effectiveness in office buildings: measurement techniques and results. Proceedings of the 1992 International Symposium on Room Air Convection and Ventilation Effectiveness; 1992: Tokyo,, Japan.
12. Novoselac A, Srebric J. Comparison of air exchange efficiency and contaminant removal effectiveness as IAQ indices. TRANSACTIONS-AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HEATING REFRIGERATING AND AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEERS. 2003;109(2):339-49.
13. Sandberg M, Sjöberg M. The use of moments for assessing air quality in ventilated rooms. Building and Environment. 1983;18(4):181-97.
14. Barber E, Ogilvie J. Interpretation of tracer gas experiments in ventilation research. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research. 1984;30:57-63.
15. Nederhoff E, Van de Vooren J, Ten Cate AU. A practical tracer gas method to determine ventilation in greenhouses. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research. 1985;31(4):309-19.
16. Baptista F, Bailey B, Randall J, Meneses J. Greenhouse ventilation rate: theory and measurement with tracer gas techniques. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research. 1999;72(4):363-74.
17. Demmers T, Burgess L, Phillips V, Clark J, Wathes C. Assessment of techniques for measuring the ventilation rate, using an experimental building section. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research. 2000;76(1):71-81.
18. Zhang Y, Wang X, Riskowski G, Christianson L. Quantifying ventilation effectiveness for air quality control. Transactions of the ASAE. 2001;44(2):385-90.
19. Snell H, Seipelt F, Van den Weghe H. Ventilation rates and gaseous emissions from naturally ventilated dairy houses. Biosystems Engineering. 2003;86(1):67-73.
20. ISO7730 IC. Moderate thermal environments: determination of PMV and PPD indices and specification of the conditions for thermal comfort. 1994.
21. Awbi H. Energy efficient room air distribution. Renewable Energy. 1998;15(1):293-9.
22. Awbi HB. Ventilation of buildings: Taylor & Francis; 2003.
23. Karimipanah T, Awbi H, Sandberg M, Blomqvist C. Investigation of air quality, comfort parameters and effectiveness for two floor-level air supply systems in classrooms. Building and Environment. 2007;42(2):647-55.
24. ASTM E741-00 AS. Standard Test Methods for Determining Air Change in a Single Zone by Means of a Tracer Gas Dilution. American Society for Testing and Materials,Philadelphia. 16pp. 2000.
25. Van Buggenhout S, Van Brecht A, Özcan SE, Vranken E, Van Malcot W, Berckmans D. Influence of sampling positions on accuracy of tracer gas measurements in ventilated spaces. Biosystems Engineering. 2009;104(2):216-23.
26. ASHRAE 129-1997. Measuring air-change effectiveness. Atlanta: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc. 1997. 1997.
27. Kwon K-S, Lee I-B, Han H-T, Shin C-Y, Hwang H-S, Hong S-W, et al. Analysing ventilation efficiency in a test chamber using age-of-air concept and CFD technology. biosystems engineering. 2011;110(4):421-33.
28. Bakó-Biró Z, Clements-Croome D, Kochhar N, Awbi H, Williams M. Ventilation rates in schools and pupils’ performance. Building and Environment. 2012;48:215-23.
29. Tung Y-C, Shih Y-C, Hu S-C, Chang Y-L. Experimental performance investigation of ventilation schemes in a private bathroom. Building and Environment. 2010;45(1):243-51.
30. Buratti C, Mariani R, Moretti E. Mean age of air in a naturally ventilated office: Experimental data and simulations. Energy and Buildings. 2011;43(8):2021-7.
31. Chao J, Mu X, Xue Y, Li F, Li W, Lin C, et al. A Modified Tracer-Gas-Concentration Decay Method for Ventilation Rate Measurements in Large, Long, and Narrow Spaces. Indoor and Built Environment http://dx doi org/101177/1420326X13487743. 2013.
32. Chao Zong * GZ, Hao Li, Li Rong. Investigation on ventilation characteristics in a full -scale model pig house with partial pit ventilation system. International Conferance of Agricultral Engineering2014.
33. Jafari MJ. Industrial Ventilation. 6 ed2015. 30 p.(in persian)
34. ISO. 16000-8 Indoor air -Part 8: Determination of local mean ages of air in buildings for characterizing ventilation conditions. Indoor air -Part 8: Determination of local mean ages of air in buildings for characterizing ventilation conditions2007.
35. Tabatabaee.M. Calculation of building installations. 16, editor: Roozbahan; 2013. 52 p .(in persian)
36. Keil CB, Akbar-Khanzadeh F, Konecny KA. Characterizing formaldehyde emission rates in a gross anatomy laboratory. Applied occupational and environmental hygiene. 2001;16(10):967-72.
37. (NIOSH).http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npg/npgd0294.html NIfOSaH. Formalin (as formaldehyde) 2015 [updated February 13, 2015].
38. Centre EaoH. Occupational exposure limits. In: Health o, editor. 3 ed2011. p. 59. (in persian)
Ahmad N. Industrial ventilation systems designing2014. 46-9 p. (in persian)